Saturday, March 1, 2014

This Weeks Randomness

The following is just a fun list of random things I experienced this week.  Alone neither of these things warrent its own blog post, but still they are things I'd like to share :)

1) Per a dear friends suggestion,  I started watching Scandal on Netflix.


2) Maddex started wrestling, becuase I missed the sign-ups for baseball.  He really likes it!


3) I hurt myself in Volleyball diving for the ball.  It did go over the net so WIN!


4) On my way to school I drove up next to this guy.  Made me giggle :)


5) As I get older, my skin is getting more sensitive, so I decided to try a new face wash.  Its amazing! I strongly recomend anyone with sensitive skin to check it out.


Super fun times here in Clovis! See you soon.

XOXO, Cristen




  

No comments:

Post a Comment