Saturday, July 12, 2014

5 Peple I'd Like to Have Dinner With





1) JK Rowling
She wrote Harry Potter, which is one of my favorite stories of all time.  Her mind created some of my favorite characters of all time, and I want to pick her brain about how she did it!!! Plus just listening to her accent would be awesome.  Also, we could trade stories about single motherhood, and then after a filling meal of pasta and wine, we could bust out our notebooks and play writing games!

2) Seth Rogan
Who is hilarious, and I have a feeling we would get along really well! We would probably get high and eat a ton of junk food... and then I would show him healthy alternatives to his favorite snacks and he'd love me forever.  Then his friends would come over, and Id have people to hang out with in LA for the rest of my life.

3) My Future Husband
This one is obvious, lets get this party started

4) The President of The Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
Could you image rubbing elbows with the top person in your field of study? That is what this would be like for me.  We would eat a ton of veggies, talk shop, and she/he would tell all possible future employers to hire me immediately because I am brilliant!

5) Hitler (pre-Holocaust)
So I could poison him, and watch him die painfully.
“xoxo
Allieology

1 comment:

  1. I'd love to talk character development with JK Rowling! I love how even the minor characters she created have such intricate back stories and solid personalities. And dinner with my future husband would be equally as amazing!

    ReplyDelete