Wednesday, April 23, 2014

So Much Stress

Breakfast

I decided today would be Day One of my Three day juice "cleanse".  I put that in quotes, because I don't know if it really is considered a cleanse or not, but none the less its nothing but fresh veggie juice for me until Saturday.  This was actually a bad idea, because I have a enormously important test in biochem today, which I really need caffeine for, but obviously I cant juice caffeine, so no caffeine for me!  Also, it just happens to be my registration day for Fall Semester.  I'm getting to the point at school where I need certain classes each semester to graduate on time, and not getting into just one can derail me, and force me to stay for a whole other year, which is just not an option.  The trick is to pray that the classes don't fill up by the time its my turn to register.  Which is in exactly one hour.  I think I'm going to throw up.  And of course I cannot concentrate on studying at all.  I am hoping that by the end of today it will all be better.  By then I will have classes (hopefully), my test will be over, and I will be at work making some money so I can pay some bills.  It will be glorious, and I cant wait.  In the mean time I want to eat all the food to fill the hole vibrating with anxiety in the pit of my stomach, and I cant, because I'm meeting someone new this weekend and I need to drop this extra 7 pounds Ive kept on my bones way too long.  Plus a healthy glow and perfect skin wouldn't suck either.  Priorities, you know?
//end rant

“xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment